National Rifle Association - We are an NRA affiliated club.
The club is dedicated to the fisherman, hunters, and sport shooters of Central Massachusetts. The purpose of this club is to promote education and good sportsmanship in hunting and fishing; to promote social activities among its members; and assist in the propagation of wild game and fish under the supervision of the proper authorities.
Club Hall Rental <- Click Here for details! Call Bob Hoch at 508-886-2584 to make arrangements and see the facility.
Golf Tournament <- Click Here for more details - Saturday, August 16, 2014
- Playing on Two Courses: Quail Hollow and Dunroamin
- SHOTGUN START: 7:30am first course 10:30 AM second course
- $75 Per Player or $300 per foursome
- Cost Includes:
- 18 Holes of Golf with Cart : 9 Holes at Quail Hollow & 9 Holes at Dunroamin
- $25,000 Hole-In-One Contest, Plus Other Contests
- Chicken Dinner After Golf at Rutland Sportsman’s Club
- Chance to Win Raffles and Prizes
- Gun Raffle - Saturday, September 27, 2014 @ 6pm
- Free Admission to event & meal with $20 donation - please check the box on ticket if you would like to attend.
- Only 300-tickets sold for each raffle (Handguns / Long Guns)!
- You don’t need to be present to win!
- Tickets are available at the club daily from 3pm to 8pm or Contact Bill Gonzalez @ 508-641-6121 or firstname.lastname@example.org