- The Rutland Sportsman’s Club welcomes the new members.
- FREE Pool: Every Wednesday - Regulation size, open to all members all day, come on down!
- Pitch Night: Every Thursday @ 7pm – Come on down and have some fun! THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
- Trap Shoot: Every Sunday 1pm to 3pm beginning April 24, 2016
Hunter Safety Education: Taught by Rick French
- Day 1 - Tuesday, February 25, 2014 from 6:30pm - 9pm
- Day 2 - Sunday, March 8, 2014 from 8am - 3pm
- Day 3 - Sunday, March 9, 2014 from 8am - 3pm
Game Supper - Saturday March 1, 2013 @ 6pm
Spring Cleanup - Saturday April 16, 2016 from 8am - 5pmTown Wide Yard Sale - Saturday April 30, 2016 8am – 2pm
- This is a great way to meet members and get your hours in for the 2016 year. Please bring your favorite rake and shovel. Anyone with chain saws, blowers, and trackers with front loader & york rake would be a big help.
- Members can donate items to the club; just drop off at the downstairs bar.
- Members and the public can donate $5 for an 8-foot table at the Rutland Sportsman’s Club indoors or outdoors.
- Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Chips, and Soda will be served at the club.
- Members, please contact Bob Hoch to help out with this event.
Pool League Dinner - Saturday, April 27, 3013 @6pmKids Fishing Derby - Saturday, May 21, 2016
- This year’s “Tour Of The Brookfield’s” pool league banquet will be hosted by the Rutland Sportsman’s Club on. Member help is needed for cooking and serving. Please contact Bob Hoch to help out with this event.
Steel Plate Rifle Shoot: Saturday, May TBD, 2013 @ 10am - $5 entry fee (rules below)
- 7-8am Breakfast, 8-10am Fishing Derby, 10am Awards Ceremony.
- Open for member’s children and grandchildren.
- Free breakfast for the kids, members can eat for $5
- Centerfire rifle - 10" plate @ 100yds, offhand no shooting aids (slings, shooting jackets, ect.)
- Rimfire rifle - steel chicken@ 75yds, same rules as above.
- 3 strings of 5 shots for a total of 15 shots.
- Any ties for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd will be decided in a shoot off (so bring a little extra ammo).
Pig Roast: Saturday, August TBD, 2013 @ 5pmFriends of NRA Banquet and Auction - Friday, September 20, 2013 @6pm
- Event Planning in-progress.
1st Annual Gun Raffle & Event: Saturday, September 28, 2013 @ 6pm
- Tickets on sale!
- This event is held at the Sheraton Four Points Hotel, Leominster, MA. The cost is $40 per person if we fill a table of 10. Anyone interested going to this event please contact Bill Gonzalez at 508-641-6121 or email email@example.com. See https://www.friendsofnra.org/EventDetails.aspx?eid=10276&sid=22 website for additional details.