Range Improvements: Cover Firing Point
: Contact Bill Gonzalez 508-641-6121
- Caulk holes in metal roofing - Open (need volunteer)
- Pour Concrete Pad - DONE! Thanks Jeff Clark, Al Glockner, and Bill Gonzalez!
- 12' x 16' x 4 1/2" thick forms installed Sunday 10/2; the pitch ise forward 1/2" drop every 4-feet.
- estimating 3-yards of concrete - R J Parquette delivered Monday October 10, 2011
- Build New Benches
- Project Team Leader: Jeff Clark
- See Bench Plans & layout below
- Work to began Oct 15, 2011 and completed Oct 23, 2011
- Materials donated by Paxton Garage, Worcester County Memorial Park, and Dan Zoppo (member).
- Help Needed: Sanding & Weather Sealing the benches - Date/Time: TBD (weather permitting)
The Fireing Line Forum