Fishing Derby Dinner: Friday, April 17th @6pm
- Open to all members and friends.
- $10.00 donation gets you in the Summer Fishing Derby and the meal.
- Dinner will be pork roast, gravey, mashed potatoes, veggies, bread /butter with cake for dessert.
- Raffle table and awards during meal.
- Please don't miss this one!
- Volunteers Needed to help out with event.
- Contact Dan Whitner 508-688-4716
Summer Long Fishing Derby Rules:
- No frozen fish.
- No gutted fish.
- All fish must be measured at club.
- All fish will be measured in a manor to set the greatest length.
- No Club Pond Fish.
- No New York fish will be allowed.
- Derby closes at 6pm on Sunday of each week.
- No broodstock salmon allowed.
- Entrants must be signed in one day before entering a fish. NO SAME DAY ENTREE'S!
- Any fish entered must be caught by the individual entered in the derby.
- Any individual caught cheating will be dropped from the derby.
- All fish entered must be caught in legal water (No illegal reservoirs or private ponds).
- The rules committe has the final say in any questionable situation.
Be a sportsman catch your own fish.
All entries subject to derby committee.