New Membership Requirements:
Annual Renewal Dues:
- The easiest way to apply for membership is to stop by the club any day after 3pm. You will need to knock on the back door as this is a private club, except Thursdays which is open to the public. A member will be happy to show you around and get to know you as a person. You will fillout an application and will need check or cash for new membership fees (see table below on the rates). You will need 3 club members to recommend you as a member. You don't need to know someone at the club to join, but if you do please get a signature from a member you know; the other signatures can come from other members that you meet. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information.
- New Members are required to volunteer 10 hours of club related service per year for the first two years of membership; members > 2-years must contribute 4-hours per year. These hours can be donated by helping with any club activities such as a fundraising events, grounds cleanup, building repairs, range improvements, etc. (attending each general meeting counts as 1-hour of service).
- Annual renewal dues must be paid between October 1st to December 31st for the following year.
- If payment is received prior to December 1st, your name is entered into a raffle for a "FREE 1-YEAR MEMBERSHIP" at the December General Meeting.
- If the payment is not made by December 1st, a written notice will be mailed to members with in 2-weeks after December 1st to pay before the end of year.
- Not paying dues before the end of the year will result loss of membership, which will require to apply for "new membership". If you have a medical or financial hardship please contact the president or collector to work out a plan.
Membership Fees (Check or Cash Accepted):
New Membership Fees:
Annual Renewal Membership Fees:
- New Adult applicant (age > 20-yrs) - $100 ($25 one-time fee plus $75 Annual membership fee).
- New Junior applicant (age 15-20-yrs) - $25 membership fee.
- New Cub applicant (age < 15-yrs) - No Fee
- Adult Regular (age > 20-yrs) - $75
- Junior (age 15 to 20-yrs) - $25
- Cub (age < 15-yrs) - No Fee
- Senior - No Fee after age 65, if paid regular dues for 10-years.
- Life Membership: $750 (10-times regular membership dues; must have 3-years of good standing as a regular adult status to apply)
To Apply for "NEW" Membership:
Note: Read the By-Laws for more details.
- An application can be picked up at the club any day between the hours of 3pm to 7pm Daily or open / print application attachment below.
- Complete application with your information and select committees that you will support - 10-hours per year for first 2-years.
- Get signatures from your three sponsors (sponsors must be current members in good standing). If you don't know a member, stop by the club any day after 3pm and introduce yourself to a member and explain why you want to become a member of the club and a member would be happy to show you around.
- Bring your application to the club with applicable fees ($100 check or cash); the application must be posted for 2-weeks prior next general meeting which is held on the first Tuesday of each month at 7pm. You should make every possible effort to make this meeting along with at least one of your sponsers to get voted in.
- Inquire about the date of the meeting during which your application will be up for acceptance.
- Payment and application will be given to the Collector, but may also be given to the bartender, who shall give receipt and immediately post the application.
- All applicants must have and maintain a fishing or hunting license or FID, or LTC, and are required to be present at the meeting during which their application is to be voted on for acceptance.
To Apply for Membership Renewal by mailing:
- Print Membership Dues.pdf from attachments below.
- Fill out form completely.
- Make check payable to Rutland Sportsman's Club, Inc to the amount of renewal membership fees above stated above for type of membership.
- Mail form and check to
Rutland Sportsman's Club Inc